HI Leaks auf Reddit (als Fake bestätigt)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

samurai

Teammitglied
Favorit
Halo: Reach
Update: Die Leaks wurden inzwischen als Fake bestätigt. Also ist es totaler Blödsinn, was dort drin steht.

Auf Reddit sind angebliche HI Leaks aufgetaucht, die wir hier mal besprechen können. Der User kennt angeblich Leute bei 343i und Leute, die widerum Leute kennen bei 343i, die ihm das alles so erzählt haben... Also eine riesige Menge Skepsis dazu an den Tag legen!

I’ve decided to share some information I’ve gathered over the past few months through anonymous sources close to 343. These can still change at any time but many have had parts of them confirmed already. Many of these are from various parts of the game so I have split them up.

This post will be about the general atmosphere at 343, mechanics, and multiplayer.

I will make another post regarding the campaign soon (not story details however).

There will be NO STORY SPOILERS in this post

BEHIND THE SCENES

According to my sources, morale is good even with everyone working from home, though there has been a little slow down. The base game mechanics, multiplayer, and story are on-track to be ready at launch.

There will be no delay no matter what, that being said crunch culture is being talked about and 343 higher-ups have taken note of Naughty Dog and how crunch culture rumors have crippled them recently. They are all under pressure from Microsoft to make sure this game launches smoothly with the Series X.

Due to working conditions with the virus it has been decided that Theater, Custom games, and Forge will be the first things sacrificed to make up for lost time if necessary (this has not happened as of late April), but all will be in at launch no matter the condition.

MISC. MECHANICS

Weapon attachments
make a return. As confirmed by this new Mega toy that shows swappable weapon sights like the Halo 5 Mega sets. They are limited to Campaign and PvE game modes only and will not be in any Arena/Competitive game types.

There will be loadouts to assign attachments to some guns for PvE and the new Post Launch Story content (more on that in the next post). The Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle (classic), and Magnum (Halo 3 style) all have different Sight, Barrel, and Magazine options (there will be more guns with these options but IDK which exactly, not all are UNSC).

As shown with the Nerf blasters weapon skins will return for loadout weapons only. An exclusive set of skins is part of the reward for those who reached SR 152 in Halo 5.

MULTIPLAYER

Invasion and Warzone
will both return and both will include AIs to fight with and against. Invasion works the same way as it did in Reach and the reveal map is planned to be “Obelisk”, a spiritual successor to “Spire” with a Forerunner theme. Invasion is the game mode they will push in marketing.

Opposing teams in Warzone and Invasion will be Humans Vs Elites.

Elites are playable again.

Elite customization
has been improved but they will play the same as Spartans, like in Reach/3, it is just a visual difference. But competitive will only be spartan vs spartan.

Warzone
has gotten a massive overhaul and will not feature REQ's but will include access to loadouts and has a base building mechanic (Halo 4 Dominion-like not like Fortnight) that gives the team occupying parts of the map access to power weapons and vehicles, which there will be variants of.

The Falcon makes a return with multiple variants in-game.

The Halo 5 and Halo 2A Gungooses both return along with the default mongoose.

The Warthog variants of gauss, rocket, default, and passenger are all set to return.

The Specter was set to return but has since been re-designed into a new Forerunner Vehicle that works the same way as the Specter.

The armor seen here is the default multiplayer armor. This armor was also the placeholder armor model for Spartans in cutscenes (not relevant but interesting).

These are the bigger things that I wanted to share. Like stated before, I will make another post about campaign stuff and eventually the July Event.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will clarify what I can.
Leaks Teil 1

CAMPAIGN

Echo 216's Pelican acts as an In-game menu for the single player campaign. Seen in this toy (didn’t believe it until they revealed this), Master Chief can change his Loadout here between some missions and this is where we add skulls and change difficulties.

The campaign itself is split into 4 open world segments. Each has a different theme/environment. The two known are a Taiga/Forest (like seen in the reveal trailer) and the other is a snowy landscape.

All take place on Zeta Halo (as found in the trailers) and feature their own main missions and side quests. The main missions are linear in nature and once all main missions are completed you progress to the next open world area. (It sounds similar to the campaign of Metro Exodus)

Some earlier leak claims of the campaign length were close, at around 20 main missions and 35 side quests. I have heard similar numbers but there will also be plenty of random encounters in the open world areas.

Suppressors attached to loadout weapons (previous post) will actually work adding a light stealth mechanic but there is no “detection meter”. This stealth does not carry into multiplayer PvE.

I asked about the grappling hook leaks from a while ago and never got clarification on that.

ART STYLE

Note: I have seen very few in-game screenshots (there are some harsh legal ramifications for sending that stuff) so much of this is from world of mouth descriptions and comparisons.

Forerunner architecture interiors look a lot like Halo Reach's style. Exteriors are more similar to 343’s style with an emphasis on “awe and wonder”. They really want exploration of the unknown to be a selling point still.

Blue Team has in-game models of this armor already made, but I do not know if they appear in the game.

Human character design is very Halo 3/Reach inspired**. Covenant designs are a bit of everything** and I was told this is for a lore reason. We can also see this in many of the toys shown earlier this year.

POST LAUNCH STORY CONTENT

A new Spartan Ops-esc mode is possibly in development for Post-launch story content. It will follow new characters but star your multiplayer spartan like in Halo 4.

I heard this information in November and since then no one has elaborated further. So this is kinda in limbo but they do want this game to last like a live service.
Leaks Teil 2

Für mich sind die "Leaks" alle nur Fanboy Wunsch. Ein paar freie Interpretationen in vorgestellte Spielzeuge gepaart mit bekannten Infos, damit es glaubhaft wirkt.

Zwei Dinge sprechen aber besonders gegen die Leaks:
  • Der Kletterhaken wurde von Frankie schon klar dementiert als etwas, dass ggf. mal zum testen in frühen Versionen war.
  • Der glaubwürdige Leaker Klobrille hat behauptet dass Sprint klares Element von HI sein wird
Meine persönliche Einschätzung: Keine der Inhalte passt dazu, dass 343i offiziell sagt, dass sie so große Ambitionen für Halo Infinite haben, dass sie eine komplett neue Engine bauen mussten, die das ermöglicht. Für das hier genannte wäre ein kurzfristig entwickeltes "Halo 5.5" wirklich simpel, statt komplett bei Null zu beginnen.
Ich glaube Halo Infinite wird tatsächlich in manchen Punkten radikal anders als über ein Hauptmenü einfach die verschiedenen Missionen und MP Modi zu laden. Einfach erneut die große Bandbreite von Kampagne, Warzone, Invasion, Arena, Theater, Forge, etc aufstellen klingt für mich da einfach nach nichts Neuem.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich fänd Fake Leaks mit Antiinhalten gut.
Also wenn jemand "leakt", dass es wieder ganz viele quietschbunte Waffen und Panzerungen geben wird oder noch mehr Armor Abilities oder Spartan-IVs in Zukunft den Chief ersetzen werden oder sowas...
Das gäbe uU n Shitstorm und 343 müsste alles in Abrede stellen, was sie aber dazu zwingt die Dinge dann wirklich nicht einzuführen... oder sie zumindest mal die letzten 3 Hirnzellen drüber nachdenken lassen.

Ich halte den Leak leider für Unglaubwürdig. Der klingt zu gut um wahr zu sein. Außerdem, wenn er das ganze im November "gehört" hat, warum wartet er bis jetzt um das Ganze zu veröffentlichen?

Ok, die "Leaks" wurden auf Reddit gelöscht, da der User zugegeben hat, dass er sich alles ausgedacht hat. Das muss man sich mal geben, dass der einen 343i Mitarbeiter anschreibt und quasi damit angibt, ob 343i möchte dass er das löscht... :facepalm:

8gtt5cg5omz41.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben